Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Mind-Reading Machine


If I were to create a mind-reading machine, I would only attempt to use it for the most beneficial goals possible. I would work with as few people as possible, and even then I would ensure they are of impeccable character. Powers like the ability to read minds are far too dangerous to fall into the wrong hands.
            I would gather numerous volunteers of various demographics, backgrounds, and personalities for the machine. My machine would focus on and record their thoughts, feelings, and memories, and then store them in a database anonymously. After all the scans were completed, I would use the information I gathered to learn exactly how and why these people became the way they are. I suspect I would find a lot of powerful evidence showing how and why our society today is very unhealthy and inhumane. Thus, I think my research would demonstrate just how imperative it is that we create a much more sustainable and humane world.


No comments:

Post a Comment